We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow & lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees & empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards & opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products & services to the global energy industry.
This posting is intended to collect candidate information for Halliburton’s talent pool, and is not considered an application. By completing the applicant profile, recruiters will have visibility to your information in order to get in touch with you for a future related job opportunity. In addition to providing your data on this posting, we encourage you to create a Job Alert within our career site. The Job Alert allows you to choose search criteria for positions that match your interest(s). Once positions are posted that meet your search criteria, you will receive an email notification.
• Draft, review and negotiate tenders, purchase orders and contracts with our customers;
• Provide legal support on day-to-day operations of the company (including advice on applicable laws and regulations, general employment and company laws, procurement, finance and real estate matters);
• Management of litigation and disputes, including managing external law firms/counsel;
• Work will involve handling legal matters related to various Asia Pacific countries (to be decided)
• Advising on commercial and contractual issues pertaining to our agents, distributors and JV partners.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law;
• Has been called to the Malaysian bar;
• 4-8 years post-qualifying legal experience; experience in Oil & Gas industry would be preferred but not a requirement;
• Experienced in contracts/corporate commercial work and able to handle general legal matters and negotiations with customers;
• Excellent English drafting skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent English language skills (both written and verbal)Additional
• Mandarin language skills would be an advantage
Compensation is competitive & corresponding with experience.
Opportunities may exist in numerous locations.
Additional Locations for this position:
Requisition Number: 76276
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Full-Time / Part-Time: Full-Time
Halliburton is an Equal favourable Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, belief, disability, genetic data, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, nationality, or any other status protected by law or rules