Qatar Airways Cadet Pilot Program brings a great opportunity to selected high caliber candidates to obtain a QCAA Multi-Crew Pilot License under the Cadet Pilot Program self-funded scheme. The comprehensive training consists of approximately 18 months of training at a leading Approved Training Organisation.
• Individual must be able to pass all the entry exams and placement tests.
• Individual must be able to pass the Qatar Airways interview.
• Individual must be able to obtain a QCAA class 1 medical certificate.
• Individual must be able to obtain official police clearance from home country.
Qualification & Experience:
• Individual must have a Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Qatar Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 80% or higher, or its equivalent.
• Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 overall and no less than 6.0 in each component.
• Individual must be aged between 18 and 28 years at the time of commencing the MPL course.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A